1. Gather supplies: Making 2
2. Take 2 of Marina mist cs, 1 of whisper white cs, and 2 of acetate and using the top note diecut run through the big shot.
3. Stamp snowflakes(Three Trees) on the acetate using the white stazon. Let dry for a few min.
4. Stamp the Dasher stamp on the Marina CS . Stamping on the Versamrk then immediately stamping right to the early espresso ink. you can emboss the classic color. Use clear embossing powder. Go back and stamp in white stazon the joy(warm words) on acetate.
5. Rip off an end of the white top note piece and then just stick the bottom pieces.
6. Paint the shimmer paint(frost white) under the white ripped top Note piece then. run the 2 way glue pen over the ripped edge and sprinkle Dazzling diamonds all over it.
7. Stick together just bottom of CS. Then mount to early espresso cs. Done…
8. Stamp on envelopes
1. Get supplies and making 4 ~ Money/gift card holder.
2. Go to scor-pal and scor one side at 2” the flip over and scor other side at 3”
3. Fold up and stick lower half using the tacky tape.(tacky tape will hold best because of the pressure the card can put on it.)
4. Run a piece of spackle tape ove smaller taped half.
5. Stamp the Scenic trees set in white craft and let it sit for a min and then using garden green Pastels, color in over the trees with the garden green pastels. Also run edges of the CS through the white craft ink.
6. Add dazzling diamonds to the Spackle tape and done. Yay…
7. Decorate the envelope
1. Gather supplies: Making 4 . Cut Trim Tinsel ribbon to size at 5 ½.
2. Fold the Whisper White CS in half and take them and the Pacific point CS over to the Big shot and using the large circle and the large scallop circle diecuts. On the WW, Make sure a little bit of the diecut circle is showing at the top and keep the folded part of the cs with it so it’ll keep it a card . otherwise you'll get circles and u want it to have a card fold. The PP piece you will have a little of it not fit the diecut and that’s ok. The round tab punch will cover it.
3. Bring the WW diecut circles back to where you are sitting and stamp the Seasons Greetings(peaceful seasons) on first then take them back to the bigshot and run them 2 at a time through the Big shot using the flurry’s dry emboss template . Bring your envelope too if you want to decorate the envelope with the Flurry’s template. Come back and adhere the WW to the PP.
4. Place the Trim Tinsel ribbon in between the round tab punch and then stick over both the round WW and the PP scallop circle.
5. Stamp sentiment inside and do envelope if you didn’t already with the dry embossing