Thursday, August 20, 2009
Here 's my mini convention project. Everybody seemed to love it. They're magnets. I'm also going to make some to give away as thank yous for customers.
1. one sided flat marbles. I found at the dollar tree. 1.00 for 40. great deal.
2. Topnote die cut from Stampin up.
3. label punch and thank you stamp from Stampin up.
4. 3x5 cello bags.
5. magnets from Michaels crafts.
6. Velcro circles from Michaels crafts.
7. Butterfly is from martha stewart
8. Stamp set used is from Su too.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
This I did for a customer who had a stainglass window done and is having a luncheon as a thank you. I did twelve of them. Her Window was the inspiration behind this card. TFL