Sunday, December 26, 2010
Stamps:SU, Kind thoughts embossed with SU white craft. The SU, V is from letterpress (retired).
Accessories: dollorspot Cardstock, Butterfly punch, SU, Decorative punch, using SU, Wisper white CS, Stickles for the center off the butterfly Su DP,
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
This was a challenge at first. At first i wanted to use Stampin up's Wide R & W stripped Ribbon because i know it will store easier from year to year but when i made a sample the ribbon wouldn't hold apart and it was a very condensed size and i wanted it to spread out some. I finally decided on using some spackle tape to give the ribbon substance to stay apart some.. It worked great and then at the end i sprinkled dazzling diamonds on it and it sticks easily to the spackle tape and who doesn't like some Bling for the holiday right.
The ribbon length is 18inches long and i cut the Spackle tape the same length but i then cut the spackle tape in half. Don't worry, it's ok not to have it cover the whole ribbon. I used Stampin ups' tool kit needle and used the red grosgrain ribbon to run through the stripped ribbon and the bells. I used two 6inch pieces of stampin ups' tinsel ribbon for the top and the bottom. lastly used Su's decorative punch on whisper white for the sentiment at the top. TFL Enjoy this was really fun to do.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Ornaments with Buttons
1.Grab supplies: Making 4
2. Fold Naturals cs 3 ½ by 5 ½
3.Go to big shot and using the buttons die cut on the rich razzleberry cs. Do 2 sets so you have the extra little circle button to use.
4. Fold and punch out bottom of card using the scallop trim border punch along the bottom of card.
5. Punch out using decorative label punch and re stick over punched part using dimentionals.
6. Place faux buttons where u want and then go to the scor-pal and scor to button and then trace it using the silver gel pen and draw a bow if u can. Color over button holes if desired too.
7. Stamp envelopes.
1. Gather supplies and making 2 cards gather 2 of everything but just get one of the vellum cs piece.( Black grosgrain ribbon) ribbon size is 4inches.
2. Take Sahara sand cs piece and punch along the bottom using the Eyelet Border punch then Stamp whole Bells and Boughs Poinsettia stamp on the Sahara CS with versamark. (can use clear emboss powder if u wanted or leave it)
3. Place Deck the halls designer paper right to the top part of the Sahara Sand CS.
4. Stamp the sentiment to the right of the Poinsettia.
5. Stamp the large Poinsettia on each side of the vellum cs. Using the Versamark and the Black Embossing powder.
5. Color in behind the Poinsettia on the back side of the vellum cs with the Riding Hood Red Marker, then punch out the large Poinsettia using the 1 ½ circle punch. Run through xyron and match it up to the Poinsettia on the Sahara CS and Stick it.
6. Fold the Cherry Cobbler cs and place the sahara sand cs piece on leaving a little of the cherry cobbler cs showing at the top.
7. Place Black grosgrain ribbon above the words.
8. Stamp on your envelope.
Gather supplies: Making 4~ could use as a Photo Card
1. Cut satin /taffeta ribbon 5inches
2. Fold Always Artichoke CS in half and take to the big shot.
3. Run through Big shot using the large scallop circle diecut
4. Then run through big shot using nestabilities circle cutter.
5. Then run through big shot using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder
6. Run sponge on Always artichoke over the vintage embossing and use the red liquid pearl on the dots that are all over,
7. Stamp Holiday stamp Holiday best and punch out with using the circle scallop punch and adhere in the center of wreath.
8. Leave sentiment or use for a photo card..
1. Gather supplies: Making 2
2. Take 2 of Marina mist cs, 1 of whisper white cs, and 2 of acetate and using the top note diecut run through the big shot.
3. Stamp snowflakes(Three Trees) on the acetate using the white stazon. Let dry for a few min.
4. Stamp the Dasher stamp on the Marina CS . Stamping on the Versamrk then immediately stamping right to the early espresso ink. you can emboss the classic color. Use clear embossing powder. Go back and stamp in white stazon the joy(warm words) on acetate.
5. Rip off an end of the white top note piece and then just stick the bottom pieces.
6. Paint the shimmer paint(frost white) under the white ripped top Note piece then. run the 2 way glue pen over the ripped edge and sprinkle Dazzling diamonds all over it.
7. Stick together just bottom of CS. Then mount to early espresso cs. Done…
8. Stamp on envelopes
1. Get supplies and making 4 ~ Money/gift card holder.
2. Go to scor-pal and scor one side at 2” the flip over and scor other side at 3”
3. Fold up and stick lower half using the tacky tape.(tacky tape will hold best because of the pressure the card can put on it.)
4. Run a piece of spackle tape ove smaller taped half.
5. Stamp the Scenic trees set in white craft and let it sit for a min and then using garden green Pastels, color in over the trees with the garden green pastels. Also run edges of the CS through the white craft ink.
6. Add dazzling diamonds to the Spackle tape and done. Yay…
7. Decorate the envelope
1. Gather supplies: Making 4 . Cut Trim Tinsel ribbon to size at 5 ½.
2. Fold the Whisper White CS in half and take them and the Pacific point CS over to the Big shot and using the large circle and the large scallop circle diecuts. On the WW, Make sure a little bit of the diecut circle is showing at the top and keep the folded part of the cs with it so it’ll keep it a card . otherwise you'll get circles and u want it to have a card fold. The PP piece you will have a little of it not fit the diecut and that’s ok. The round tab punch will cover it.
3. Bring the WW diecut circles back to where you are sitting and stamp the Seasons Greetings(peaceful seasons) on first then take them back to the bigshot and run them 2 at a time through the Big shot using the flurry’s dry emboss template . Bring your envelope too if you want to decorate the envelope with the Flurry’s template. Come back and adhere the WW to the PP.
4. Place the Trim Tinsel ribbon in between the round tab punch and then stick over both the round WW and the PP scallop circle.
5. Stamp sentiment inside and do envelope if you didn’t already with the dry embossing