Ornaments with Buttons
1.Grab supplies: Making 4
2. Fold Naturals cs 3 ½ by 5 ½
3.Go to big shot and using the buttons die cut on the rich razzleberry cs. Do 2 sets so you have the extra little circle button to use.
4. Fold and punch out bottom of card using the scallop trim border punch along the bottom of card.
5. Punch out using decorative label punch and re stick over punched part using dimentionals.
6. Place faux buttons where u want and then go to the scor-pal and scor to button and then trace it using the silver gel pen and draw a bow if u can. Color over button holes if desired too.
7. Stamp envelopes.
1. Gather supplies and making 2 cards gather 2 of everything but just get one of the vellum cs piece.( Black grosgrain ribbon) ribbon size is 4inches.
2. Take Sahara sand cs piece and punch along the bottom using the Eyelet Border punch then Stamp whole Bells and Boughs Poinsettia stamp on the Sahara CS with versamark. (can use clear emboss powder if u wanted or leave it)
3. Place Deck the halls designer paper right to the top part of the Sahara Sand CS.
4. Stamp the sentiment to the right of the Poinsettia.
5. Stamp the large Poinsettia on each side of the vellum cs. Using the Versamark and the Black Embossing powder.
5. Color in behind the Poinsettia on the back side of the vellum cs with the Riding Hood Red Marker, then punch out the large Poinsettia using the 1 ½ circle punch. Run through xyron and match it up to the Poinsettia on the Sahara CS and Stick it.
6. Fold the Cherry Cobbler cs and place the sahara sand cs piece on leaving a little of the cherry cobbler cs showing at the top.
7. Place Black grosgrain ribbon above the words.
8. Stamp on your envelope.
Gather supplies: Making 4~ could use as a Photo Card
1. Cut satin /taffeta ribbon 5inches
2. Fold Always Artichoke CS in half and take to the big shot.
3. Run through Big shot using the large scallop circle diecut
4. Then run through big shot using nestabilities circle cutter.
5. Then run through big shot using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder
6. Run sponge on Always artichoke over the vintage embossing and use the red liquid pearl on the dots that are all over,
7. Stamp Holiday stamp Holiday best and punch out with using the circle scallop punch and adhere in the center of wreath.
8. Leave sentiment or use for a photo card..