Thursday, May 7, 2009

A favor to share


This is a favor I did up for the gift for mom stamp camp I just held this past weekend. It's made with Stampin ups Top note die cut. LOVE IT!!!! I'm having a lot of fiun with it. I bought the bags from Michaels craft and cut about 3/4 of the bag to get the size I needed. Just taped it together. Make sure you fold back the bottom part of the paper bag before you stick it. otherwise it won't open right.

My recipe:
Stamps: yummy by SU,

Ink: Chocolate chip, pink pi rouette
Paper: pink pi rouette, kraft, so saffron,

Accessories: Due drops, chocolate chop grosgrain ribbon, small oval punch, topnote diecut. simple flower diecut, and brown paperbag from Michaels, Thanks for stopping by. These are fun and sooo quick to make. I gave them out to the teachers too for a teacher appreciation gift.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments