Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom gift set


Here's a group I made with my daughter, the day after my stamp camp. I wound up keeping the bookmark in the picture of the grouping for myself and the bookmark that's by itself is the one I wound up making it bigger and i will add a picture of my daughter to it for my Mom. This card is for my Daughters teacher and the tin was used for the bookmarker my daughter made that was posted earlier. I did make a few extra cards too.
Recipe:

Stamps: Embrace life, simple stems, all holidays,

Paper: tea party Dp, Whisper white, pink pi rouette, almost amethyst, so saffron,Accessories: simple flower diecut, topnote diecut, yellow liquid pearl, due drops, scallop punch, filagre brad, 3 size ribbons,

Thanks for stopping by; Terry




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments