Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nameframe for customer named Fisher

This is a Nameframe I just did for the same person who I did the gift grouping I uploaded earlier. I really so enjoy making these. I'm delivering it soon I hope she likes it. She wanted blues and greys and it to have an antique look.

My Recipe:

Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet, The butterfly is from kind thoughts, I used the computer for the date.

Ink: Bordering blue, basic Grey for the letters

Paper, Designer paper some is basic grey but I'm not sure what the roses paper is. I'll check back if I find out., Stampin up's basic grey, naturals ivory.

Accessories: Flowers and the center pearl are from Stampin up's pretties, frame is from Wal-mart, chocolate chip 5/8 ribbon is under a piece of blue sheer that I got from Michaels, Liquid pearl for center of butterfly.The backing medallion behind the pearl is from Deja Views . Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments