Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gift set for Customer


This is for a customer. I made this grouping
that was similar a few years back and she saw the picture of it. I Monagramed everything on this one though. Her Daughter's name is Morgan. Directions for the flower are on a past post in my blog. Check it out!! Thanks for stopping by.

My Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot and Paisley, Stampin up retired alphabet,

Ink: Bordering blue, green stazon, certainly celery, so saffron. They're all su colors.

Paper: So saffron, certainly celery, Basic grey(lilykate), Blue Bayou

Accessories: Scallop circle punch, both 1 1/4 & 1 3/4 circle punches, Both lg and sm oval punches, green stickles, Yellow liquid pearl for the flower center. Micro beads for pen, Chipboard coasters that I bought from
www.stamponthis.com for the pen/pencil box. TFL



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments