Friday, May 16, 2008

Address book for New New Neighbor

Here's an Address Book I designed up for my New Neighbors. I'm just so Happy that they seem super nice and have lots of plans for the old house. It was empty for a while and needed a lot of work just to be good for moving in. They are really young getting married next month. We introduced ourselves a couple of weeks ago and I told her I wouldn't be baking her anything. Because she really wouldn't want me too because I'm not so good at it but I'm very crafty and told her I'd design her a gift. I thought for a New house a new address book would be good. I don't know her style but hopefully they'll like it.

My recipe:

Stamps Retired alphabet stamp from Stampin up, computer for the ddress part

Paper: Basic Grey, So Saffron, certainly celery whisper white all from Stampin up

Ink: Bashful blue for the letter A, brown from the computer, white craft for over the cuttle bug background.

Accessories: Large and small oval punch, scallop circle punch both 1 1/4 & 1 3/4 circle punches all from stampin, ribbon from Stampin up but the appricott grosgrain ribbon is retired, cuttle paisley template for background, sheer ribbon is from Michaels crafts, white gel pen address book is from stamponthis



Technique: Flower from punches, dry embossing


Here's the ic128
Thanks for stopping by I'll be back with instructions on how to make the flower



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments