Monday, April 28, 2008

tlc166& Teacher appreciation card

This is was made for todays TLC166 Two Way Open Card
And I thought this would be a great Challenge card for a teacher appreciation card from the class. I'm the Class mom this year. I used the like it a latte set because My Daughters teacher LOVES coffee. I also made a clipboard for her teacher that I'll have the kids sign. That will be from the class too. I'll add the class picture for that too. I collected $ . We plan to get a group gift for her as well. This card is big and will have a ton of space for the kids to sign. Thanks for stopping by

Here's my Recipe:

Stamps: Like it a latte,

Ink: Brown stazon, old olive and Whisper white,

Paper: Old olive, the Dp is summer picnic from Stampin up,

Accessories: Apple charm, Old olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, dotted ribbon is from Michaels, The round Medallion brad is from Deja Views, crackle accents for on top of the coffee, cuttle bug thanks template, small oval punch was used for the scallop look going down the front flap.

Technique: Cracked glass, dry embossing and cutting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments