Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monaggrammed teachers card

THis was done for a student Teacher that's been in my Daughters class this year. Friday is her last day so I made her a gift which I will be posting soon and this card for the4 children to sign. The kids call her Ms. D. YOu might have guessed that though from the D on the front. I just got the summer picnic designer paper from Stampin up and really like it so far. I know usually teachers apples are RED but I like the subtle effect of the green ones.

My Recipe:

Stamps: Lovely Letters alphabet,

Ink: Brown stazon, oldolive, white craft

Paper, old olive, chocolate chip, whisper white, summer picnic(designer paper by stampin up,

Accessories: 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, su's scallop punch, Cuttlebug thank you template, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, old olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, olive dotted organdy ribbon from Michaels crafts

Technique: dry embossing,monogramming,

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments