Saturday, March 29, 2008

ic121 on Splitcoaststampers



This was done for todays ic121. It was to find something in you home and get inspired from it. At first I was like oh man what can I pick and so many things came to mind. I was having trouble picking. My mind was going a mile a minute. what can I pick ummmmm? I decided to go get my shower and think on it some more. Well when I got to the bathroom I Immediately knew what I wanted to pick. The Shower Curtain!!!!!! Brilliant I thought. hehe!!!
I just got the Flower punch and I went looking for a square stamp. I found sweet and sassy!!! Love that set!!!! It had the square and the little flower that I put into the punchout flower. It was working out wonderfully. Thanks for stopping by:
Here's the link: for the home inspired inspiration challenge 121.
My Recipe:
Stamps: Mothers day stamp is from All Holidays, Sweet and Sassy (A Stampin up retired set),
Ink: Lavendar lace, Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Basic black
Paper: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Whisper White,
Accessories: Lavendar and appricott grosgrain ribbon, Moss organdy ribbon, gem brads, flower punch,


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments