Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girl birthday card with a scallop flair

Here's another Birthday Card I did up yesterday for a party my Daughter went to. I used the same simple layout and it was a super quick card to make. The Cuttlebug was definitily my friend this week. I wipped the white craft pad over the dry embossing part to make it pop. It's super easy.

My Recipe:

Stamps: So many scallops(from sellebration)

Ink: Gable Green, Morning Marigold(retired in-color from stampin up) White Craft.

Paper: Whisper White, Morning Marigold, Gable Green.

Accessories: Flowered ribbon from Michaels Crafts, Wide white Organdy is from Stampin up but it's retired now. Cuttlebug happy birthday template, scallop circle punch.

Technique: Dry Embossing

Thanks for stopping by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments