Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anniversary Nameframe for a Customer

Boy it seems so long since I've stamped. I just love making these frames. Everyone of them takes on it own style so easily. This is for my neighbor, as a gift for her Parents Anniversary party that's coming up.

my recipe:

Stamps Tags so much, just right, letterpress large letters, the butterfly is from live your dream.

Ink: Night of Navy(craft), so saffron classic, ridinghood red, black.

Accessories: ridinghood red taffeta ribbon (stampin up), heart hardware, both tag punches, scallop punch, dried flowers from Michaels crafts, sheer blue ribbon is from Michaels, stickles for the center of the butterfly. got to have a little bling right and the frame is from Wal-mart. top note die cut is on the right bottom so they can put a picture in if they choose.

Paper: Dp I'll get back on that. Neutrals white SU, night of navy and ridinghood red.

Thanks for stopping by.Terry

1 comment:

comments