Saturday, December 20, 2008

ic159 and pearls, pearls and more pearls.

Pearls, pearls and more pearls. Do you think I got carried away with the pearls. It all started with the pearl for the center of the flower.

This was also inspired from today ic159 challenge. Can you tell which dress is the one that inspired me. It's pretty obvious I think. Click image for larger version  Name: maximo6.jpg Views: 257 Size: 47.2 KB ID: 126541


The pearls are from Stampin ups pretties. and a few in the bird are liquid pearls. The designer is a scrap I had. I love it though I cut away the name and I don't remember it. sorry. I used Stampin ups Whisper white and basic black card stock. The stamp sets used are Fairytale wedding and always. The ribbon is Stampin ups taphia white and I used Stampin ups photo corner punch too. Thanks for stopping by Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments