Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Stamp a stack door prizes 2008





THese were done again for the holiday stamp a stack I hosted this weekend. We raffled of one each session. The last frame I did for a craft fair I'm doing this coming weekend. I made extras of the others too. I used Ski slope Designer paper on all of them. Stamps used were holiday classics, to you and yours. Other paper used was riding hood red,( one of Stampin ups incolors for the year) Accessories: Ridinghood red taffeta ribbon, baja stripped ribbon, old olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, chocolate satin ribbon, white taffeta ribbon, silver cording, due drops, cuttlebug dots template, dazzeling diamonds, bigshot diecut words, snowflake diecut. I thinkI covered everything. Thanks for stopping by. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments