Sunday, July 27, 2008

Todays Featured Stamper case



Good Morning and today it's Featured Stamper Day. It's when Some lucky Stamper gets recognized for their Stamping Talent. Today winner is artystamper I choose this card because I just did Birthday invites for my Daughter using this set. Check out her gallery here:

Things I changed:
1. I used the a different stamp set with the same sweet theme.
2. I used the new in colors

3. Different sentiment

4. different size card

My Recipe:

Stamps: tart and tangy, warm words

Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango which are the New in colors for Stampin up this year. I also used Brown Stazon for the word Happiness.

Paper: Whisper White,

Accessories: Striped Ribbon is from Michaels Crafts

Thanks for stopping by I'm off to get some Tea!!! Have a great day! Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments