Monday, June 16, 2008

Nameframe for a customer

I am so into making these frames these days.
This is for one of the Teachers at my Daughters school. It's for her New Grandson. I was told to use a sports theme for it. The Designer paper has all sports on it. It doesn't have any names of who's the dp is though. I bought it at a store that was going out of business. I can't even tell you it's name. The rest of the paper used was celery textured, only orange and Whisper white. THe Frame I got from a friend who got it at Wal-mart I think. I saw some really similar ones there the other day. Kim Thank you for giving me this frame in a pinch.

The sports set is a retired set from Stampin up' The star stamp came with it. It's a great set. Also I used headline alphabet and lexicon of love. For Accessories, I ran the grosgrain ribbon through my xyron to get it to stick and not be a mess to do. I always use Dimensionals to stick almost everything, just in case I need to reposition it. I can pull stuff up without it tearing anything. For colors I used the Blue frost spectrum pad from Stampin up', Only orange, close to cocoa, certainly celery, basic black. I used the computer for the date little Jason was born and mounted them on oval punches from Stampin up'. I also used the 1 1/4 circle punch to punch out the basket ball and the soccer ball. I used a circle template from my coluzzel to cut out the baseball. Lastly I used a chipboard star and sponged it using the blue frost spectrum pad.

I'm thrilled with the way this came out. Thanks for stopping by to look. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments