Dawn Mercedes of Amusing Musings & Things
tagged me. It looked like fun so read on if you will.
1) Ten years ago: I became a first time mom to My sweet preemie baby girl. My daughter Alexandra was almost 13 weeks early and weighed only 2lbs. It was a rough time but at the same time the most exciting time too. I learned alot about how strong I was and how secure my marriage was too. My husband was my rock and still is.
2) 5 things in todays ”to do”-list- : Well, today is a lot calmer then yesterday.
A. Today I will drop my daughter off to school. I do that every day because there aren’t any school buses until she gets to high school.(Just 4 more years to go!!!)
B. I’ll go for my daily walk and come home.
C. I’m in the middle of doing moving cards and a gift set of monogrammed cards for a customer so I’ll get busy doing them.
D. I do want to run to Michaels crafts to look for accessories For a name frame I’ll be working on for a different customer.
E. I have to put the dreaded laundry away at some point today. Not too exciting today.
3) Snacks I enjoy: I’m on Jenny Craig for Life, so for now I’m in love with their chocolate walnut brownie. It seems to be working. I am down 47lbs.
4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire: I would first go on a well needed vacation. Second I would throw a Hugh party and spoil some of my closest friends. Third I would really love to have a BMW dept free. Then the most important is, I will invest a lot into my Daughters college years. I’ll definitely spoil my Hubby some too.
5) Places I have lived:
1. Washington state(I was born there)
2. Carversville PA
3. Danboro PA
4. Flemington NJ
5. Frenchtown NJ. (Current)
Now...who will be next? Here are five: It's your turn girls to join the fun. I love your blogs and just wanted to share.
Posted by Terry Earhart http://www.stampinandstylin.blogspot.com/