Sunday, May 25, 2008

fs68 Guava Butterflies

This was done for todays FS68 on splitcoaststampers. It fits ic129 too & here it is: Todays featured stamper is Peanutbee.
Great Gallery Denise. I had a blast lookig through it. Here's her card: lavendar butterflies.
That I cased. thanks for stopping by: TJE~

Things I changed:

1. Used scallop circles instead of layered circles
2. used larger rhinestones.
3. Changed the color to guava butterflies
4.changed the ribbon to guava stitched and added copper cording.
5. used scallop squares
6. added stickles and paper piercing around the circles

3 comments:

  1. I just found this over on SCS and I really, really, like it! I'll have to try this sometime. I'm looking forward to exploring your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara,

    Thank you for the kind words and thanks for stopping by.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowee...love the scallops instead of squares. Glad I found your blog after losing all my bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete

comments