Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More 40th birthday gifts


Oh how I loved making these gifts. These are for my dear friend Val for her 40th birthday. It matches the Name Frame that's below. I always love giving these paper books so that guest can sign good wishes in them. It just has blank paper inside.
Here's the recipes:
stamps: Embrace life, tres chic, classic small numbers from SU retired,
Ink: Black Stazon, Really Rust,
Paper: So saffron, really rust, basic black, Dp, I'll get back with the name.
Accessories:
daisydspaper, Black grosgrain ribbon, Prima flowers, build a brad mixed with a brad accessory from Michaels, paper bag, crop a dial for the holes, Apricot appeal grosgrain and white organdy retired Su. TFL~

4 comments:

  1. very pretty!! I love the flower and the center
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're MINE! : ) Because I just turned 40, and I must be something special to have inspired such beauty from Terry.

    THANK YOU, TERRY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - they are both fabulous!!! And you have fantastic photos -- crisp and clear!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments