Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Door Prizes from the Stamp A Stack I hosted

Here's the three door prize choices I did. It's a coaster calendar. I got the coasters form http://stamponthis.com/. For the one in the middle I took two square coasters and covered both sides with a piece of 4x4 Spring Silhouettes DP. I ran the Dp through my xyron to make them stick. I sanded the sides with my Stampin up sanding block. and used my crop-a-dial to make the holes for the ribbon to go through. I found the calendar info here: 2008 Calendar

Stamps: Embrace life

paper: Spring Silhouettes DP, Whisper White and computer white

Ink: Soft sky, Blue bayou and Black Stazon

Accessories: Blue bayou stripped ribbon, liquid Pearl, 2008 calendar, crop-a-dial, sanding block, staple, pop up glue dot, 4x4 square chipboard

Technique: Watercoloring, cutting, coaster calendar

For the one on the left:
Stamps: Time well spent.
Paper:Ginger Blossoms DP, whisper white CS, white computer paper
Ink: Grean Stazon for flowers, prisma pencils for flowers, ruby red for the heart on the calendar.
Accessories: Groovy Guava Stitched ribbon, pop up glue dots, 2008 calendar(see above), crop-a-dial, square 4x4 chipboard, sanding blocks
Technique:coaster calendar.

For the one on the right:
Stamps: Embrace life
Paper: Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Green Stazon, Prisma pencils for the flower top, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Groovy Guava Stitched ribbon, 4x4 square chipboard, crop-a-dial, "2008 calendar(see above) and crystal effects over the flower to give it a raised look.
Technique: coaster calendar

Thanks for looking & have a Great Day





1 comment:

comments